|Communication Studies||M.A.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Communication Studies is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report GRE scores
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average)
- 3 Letters of recommendation.
- Upload a one-page statement outlining the reasons for seeking a master's degree in communication studies.
- Upload a writing sample: any academic essay or report that you are especially proud of.
- Upload resume
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request Official Scores and Transcripts:
- Request that official GRE scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489.
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Department of Communication Studies from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Fall - Priority will be given to complete application packets received by February 1. Complete application packets received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
- Spring - Priority will be given to complete application packets received by November 1. Complete application packets received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
Liberal Arts Building, Room 301
Department of Communication Studies -32 Campus Drive
University of Montana
Missoula, MT 59812
Joel Iverson, Ph.D.