College of Visual and Performing Arts
|Fine Arts (Integrated Arts and Education)||MA||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Fine Arts is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average)
- 3 Letters of recommendation.
- Upload a letter of intent
- At least two of the other qualifications.*
- Upload resume
- Pay the application fee.
(*) Please visit The Creative Pulse Program page for more information.
- Second: Request Official Transcripts:
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the College of Visual and Performing Arts from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Summer Semester - All application materials should be submitted by Friday, May 10, 2019. Contact the Creative Pulse Director, if you require an extended deadline.
Creative Pulse Website
Submit all documentation to:
The Creative Pulse
College of Visual and Performing Arts, PARTV 110
The University of Montana
Missoula, MT 59812-8208
For any Questions
Please contact The Creative Pulse Program