|Educational Leadership||M.Ed.||Program Description|
|Educational Leadership (Educational Specialist Degree)||Ed.S.||Program Description|
|Educational Leadership||Ed.D.||Program Description|
|International Educational Leadership||M.Ed.||Program Description|
|International Educational Leadership||Ph.D.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Educational Leadership is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report GRE scores (M.Ed. programs do not require the GRE)
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average)
- 3 Letters of recommendations.
- Upload a letter of intent showing a clear goal.
- Upload a statement of goals essay (minimum of 500 words) (for the Educational specialist degree).
- Upload resume
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request Official Scores and Transcripts:
- Request that official GRE scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489. (M.Ed. programs do not require the GRE)
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Department of Educational Leadership from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- At least one semester before the semester in which applicants desire entry.
Phyllis J. Washington College of Education & Human Sciences
Federal Express Delivery - Street Address
32 Campus Drive #6356
Missoula, MT 59812-6356
Fax: (406) 243-2916