|Educational Leadership||M.Ed.||Program Description|
|Educational Leadership (Educational Specialist Degree)||Ed.S.||Program Description|
|Educational Leadership||Ed.D.||Program Description|
|International Educational Leadership||M.Ed.||Program Description|
|International Educational Leadership||Ph.D.||Program Description|
|Certificate in Principal Leadership K-12||Cert.||Program Description|
|Certificate in Superintendent Leadership||Cert.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Educational Leadership is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html)
- Second: Submit additional materials per the instructions found on the Department of Educational Leadership Application Requirements webpage. Please note there are different admissions requirements for the master’s, specialist, doctoral, and certificate programs.
- At least one semester before the semester in which applicants desire entry. See the Department of Educational Leadership Application Requirements webpage for specific application review dates.
- The fall 2018 deadline for the EdD and PhD programs has been extended while space is available and will close July 1st, 2018.
Phyllis J. Washington College of Education & Human Sciences
Federal Express Delivery - Street Address
32 Campus Drive #6356
Missoula, MT 59812-6356
Fax: (406) 243-2916