|Environmental Studies||M.S.||Program Description|
|Environmental Studies (Joint Law Program)||M.S.; J.D.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Environmental Studies is a three-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report GRE scores
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average)
- 3 Letters of recommendation.
- Upload resume.
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request Official Scores and Transcripts:
- Request that official GRE scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489.
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Environmental Studies program from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Third: Complete EVST Graduate Program application form at this link EVST Graduate Application Form.
- When complete, upload this form as "Supplemental Application" on Page 7 - Additional Information - of the online Graduate School application form.
- When appropriate, also upload as "Document", Either or both and expository writing sample for English TA applicants, and and environmental/nature writing sample for environmental writing focus applicants.
- Fall semester - Priority will be given to complete application packets received in CollegeNet by January 15. Complete application packets received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
- Spring semster - Rolling admissions.
Jeanette Rankin Hall, Room 106A
Federal Express Delivery - Street Address
32 Campus Drive #4320
Missoula, MT 59812-4320
Fax: (406) 243-6090