|Geography (Cartography and GIS Option)||M.S.||Program Description|
|Geography (Community and Environmental Planning Option)||M.S.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Geography is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report GRE scores
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average)
- 3 Letters of recommendations.
- Upload a letter of intent explaining your objectives in graduate studies and why you wish to pursue those studies in the Department of Geography at The University of Montana.
- Upload resume
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request Official Scores and Transcripts:
- Request that official GRE scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489.
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Department of Geography from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Fall Semester - Priority will be given to complete application packets postmarked by January 15. Complete application packets received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
Stone Hall 208
Federal Express Delivery - Street Address
32 Campus Drive #5040
Missoula, MT 59812-5040
Fax: (406) 243-4840
Christiane von Reichert
Graduate Program Advisor