Intercultural Youth & Family Development
Admission application instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Intercultural Youth and Family Development is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report GRE scores (optional)
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average)
- 3 Letters of recommendations.
- Upload a personal statement indicating reasons for wishing to be admitted into this program, past experiences (volunteer or paid) working in the human services field and goals for using the skills acquired in the IYFD program.
- Upload resume
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request Official Scores and Transcripts:
- Request that official GRE scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489. (optional)
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Intercultural Youth and Family Development Program from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Fall semester - Applications are due by May 1st. However, if an individual wants to be considered for the IYFD TA position, his or her application is due February 1st.
|Intercultural Youth and Family Development
If you have specific questions , please contact:
203 Schreiber Gym
The University of Montana
32 Campus Drive #6356
Missoula, MT 59812-6356