Molecular and Biomedical Sciences
|Biochemistry and Biophysics||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
|Cellular, Molecular, and Microbial Biology||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
|Medicinal Chemistry||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
|Neuroscience||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
|Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Design||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
|Toxicology||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate programs in the Department of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report GRE scores.
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average)
- Submit unofficial transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended.
- Arrange to have three (3) letters of recommendation submitted on your behalf.
- Upload a personal statement that answers the following questions:
- Describe your research interests and career goals as they relate to the graduate program(s) you have selected.
- Briefly describe how your research experiences, personal background and accomplishments prepare you for graduate training.
- List the names of faculty members whose research is of interest to you. Indicate whether you have contacted any of these individuals.
- List any publications, including meeting abstracts, of which you are author or co-author
- Upload resume.
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request Official Scores and Transcripts:
- Request that official GRE scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489.
- Request that official transcripts be sent to Molecular and Biomedical Sciences Umbrella from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Fall semester - Priority will be given to complete applications submitted by December 1. Complete applications received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
- Spring or Summer - You must contact the director of the program of interest to determine available space in the program before applying. Applications that are submitted without program approval will not be reviewed.
|Molecular and Biomedical Sciences|