Molecular and Biomedical Sciences
|Biochemistry and Biophysics||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
|Cellular, Molecular, and Microbial Biology||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
|Medicinal Chemistry||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
|Neuroscience||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
|Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Design||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
|Toxicology||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate programs in the Department of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report GRE scores.
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average)
- Submit unofficial transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended.
- Arrange to have three (3) letters of recommendation submitted on your behalf.
- FILL OUT THIS FORM (WORD or PDF). THEN THIS FORM MUST BE UPLOADED INTO THE PERSONAL STATEMENT SECTION OF YOUR APPLICATION FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED. Indicate the program(s) to which you wish to apply by checking the appropriate boxes on this form. The form indicates the topics that you should address in your personal statement.
- Upload resume.
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request Official Scores and Transcripts:
- Request that official GRE scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489.
- Request that official transcripts be sent to Molecular and Biomedical Sciences Umbrella from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Fall semester - Priority will be given to complete applications submitted by December 1. Complete applications received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
- Spring or Summer - You must contact the director of the program of interest to determine available space in the program before applying. Applications that are submitted without program approval will not be reviewed.
|Molecular and Biomedical Sciences|