Organismal Biology Ecology and Evolution
|Organismal Biology, Ecology, and Evolution||M.S.; Ph.D.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average)
- Self-report TOEFL for international applicants.
- GRE scores can be reported as an optional, supplemental application material.
- 3 Letters of recommendation.
- Upload a statement of purpose (1-2 pages).
- Upload resume
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Additional application materials must be sent directly to the Department.
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Department from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- If you choose to report GRE scores, they can be sent to the University of Montana using ETS school code 4489.
- Fall semester - Priority will be given to applications submitted by December 1; applications submitted after this date will be reviewed on a space available basis.
- Note on Spring Applications: While OBEE's primary application cycle is for the Fall semester, Spring applications may be considered on a case-by-case basis. If you are interested in applying for the spring, please speak to your potential advisor to determine if spring admission would be a good fit.
Division of Biological Science
Health Sciences 104
Federal Express Delivery - Street Address
32 Campus Drive #4824
Missoula, MT 59812-4824
Fax: (406) 243-4184
Graduate Programs Coordinator