|Political Science||M.A.||Program Description|
|Public Administration||M.P.A.||Program Description|
|Public Administration (Joint Law Program)||M.P.A./J.D.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in the Department of Political Science is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report GRE scores.
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average).
- 3 Letters of recommendations.
- Upload a 300 word statement concerning reasons for seeking an M.A. or MPA degree.
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request Official Scores and Transcripts:
- Request that official GRE scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489.
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Department of Political Science from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Admission is open for both the M.A. and MPA programs. Applications will be considered as long as space is available in the programs.
Liberal Arts 350
Department of Political Science
University of Montana
32 Campus Drive
Liberal Arts Building #350
Missoula, MT 59812
Fax: (406) 243-4076
Master of Arts in Political Science
Master of Public Administration