|Clinical Psychology MA, Ph.D||Ph.D.||Program Description|
|School Psychology||Ph.D.||Program Description|
|School Psychology--Ed.S option||M.A.,Ed.S.||Program Description|
|Experimental Psychology||Ph.D.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in the Department of Psychology is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report GRE scores. If you are applying for the experimental psychology program, you must also take the GRE Psychology Subject Test.
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average).
- 3 Letters of recommendations.
- Upload a personal statement
- Applicants may also submit a writing sample, but it is not required. The writing sample may be uploaded to your online application.
- Upload resume
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request Official Scores and Transcripts:
- Request that official GRE scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489.
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Department of Psychology from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- For Clinical Program:
- Fall semester - Complete application packet must be postmarked by December 1.
- For School Psychology:
- Fall semester - Priority will be given to complete application packets postmarked by December 1. Complete application packets received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
- For Experimental Psychology:
- Fall semester - Priority will be given to complete application packets postmarked by January 1. Complete application packets received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
- Spring semester - Priority will be given to complete application packets postmarked by October 1. Complete application packets received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
Skaggs Building, Room 143
Department of Psychology
Missoula, MT 59812
Fax: (406) 243-6366
Dr. Christine Fiore, Ph.D.