Public & Community Health Sciences
|Public Health||M.P.H||Program Description|
|Certificate of Public Health||C.P.H||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Public Health is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the online application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html). As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self Report GRE scores. (obtained within the last 5 years)
- Self-report TOEFL scores (for international students only)
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average).
- 3 Letters of recommendation.
- Upload a personal statement (Detailed instructions on personal statement).
- Upload a curriculum vita or resume.
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request official scores and transcripts
- Request that official GRE scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489.
- Request that official TOEFL scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489. (for international students only)
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Public Health Department from all colleges and universities you have attended (unofficial University of Montana transcripts will be accepted). Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Fall semester – Deadline for all application materials is April 30.
- Spring semester – Deadline for all application materials is September 30.
- Fall semester – Deadline for all application materials is April 30. Applications received after the deadline will only be reviewed if space is available.
- Spring semester – Deadline for application materials is September 30th. Applications received after the deadline will only be reviewed if space is available.
|Public & Community Health Sciences|
School of Public and Community Health Sciences
The University of Montana
College of Health Professions and Biomedical Sciences
301 Skaggs Building
Missoula, MT 59812
Department Phone: (406) 243-2571
Department Fax: (406) 243-4209
Department Email/general inquiries:
Tracy Jones, Administrative Associate IV
Dr. Craig Molgaard, Professor & Chair
Dr. Annie Belcourt-Dittloff, Assistant Professor
Dr. Amanda Golbeck, Professor
Dr. Kari Harris, Professor
Dr. Tony Ward, Associate Professor