Public & Community Health Sciences
|Public Health||M.P.H||Program Description|
|Certificate of Public Health||C.P.H||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Public Health is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the online application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html). As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self Report GRE scores. (obtained within the last 5 years)
- Self-report TOEFL scores (for international students only)
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average).
- 3 Letters of recommendation.
- Upload a personal statement (Detailed instructions on personal statement).
- Upload a curriculum vita or resume.
- Upload the Proposed Plan of Study form in the writing sample upload section of the application. (Only the applicant signature is required - the other signatures will be obtained in the department)
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request official scores and transcripts
- Request that official GRE scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489.
- Request that official TOEFL scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489. (for international students only)
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Public Health Department from all colleges and universities you have attended (unofficial University of Montana transcripts will be accepted). Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Fall semester - submit a complete applications by April 30th, applications recieved after this date will only be reviewed by space available. Please contact the department before applying.
- Spring semester - submit a complete applications by September 30th.
|Public & Community Health Sciences|
School of Public and Community Health Sciences
The University of Montana
College of Health Professions and Biomedical Sciences
301 Skaggs Building
Missoula, MT 59812
Department Phone: (406) 243-2571
Department Fax: (406) 243-4209
Department Email/general inquiries:
Tracy Jones, Administrative Associate IV
Dr. Craig Molgaard, Professor & Chair
Dr. Annie Belcourt-Dittloff, Assistant Professor
Dr. Amanda Golbeck, Professor
Dr. Kari Harris, Professor
Dr. Tony Ward, Associate Professor