|Social Work||M.S.W.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Social Work is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report GRE scores.
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average).
- 3 Letters of recommendations.*
- Upload your Responses to the two essay questions.*
- Upload resume
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request Official Scores and Transcripts:
- Request that official GRE scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489.
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the School of Social Work from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Fall Semester - Priority will be given to complete application packets postmarked by February 15th.
- Spring Semester - not available.
Jeannette Rankin Hall Room 004
Federal Express Delivery - Street Address
32 Campus Drive
Missoula, MT 59812
MSW Program Director
James C. Caringi
For Program Information Contact:
Fax: (406) 243-5275