|Social Work||M.S.W.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Social Work is a two-step process:
- Fill out the Social Work Centralized Application (SocialWorkCAS). Please refer to Social Work's application process page for detailed instructions.
- If an applicant is recommended for acceptance, they will need to fill out The University of Montana Graduate School Application and pay the $60 application fee. Students recommended for acceptance will receive instructions for accessing this application.
- Fall Semester - Complete application packets must be postmarked by February 15th.
- Spring Semester - not available.
Jeannette Rankin Hall Room 004
Federal Express Delivery - Street Address
32 Campus Drive
Missoula, MT 59812
MSW Program Director
James C. Caringi
For Program Information Contact:
Fax: (406) 243-5275