Women’s & Gender Studies Program
|Women’s & Gender Studies||Certificate||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- The Program uses one step application process:
- Women’s & Gender Studies is administered by The Department of Women’s & Gender Studies.
- Direct Mailing to The Department of Women’s & Gender Studies.
- Students must be admitted to a graduate program at The University of Montana.
- Students must submit an application letter outlining their interest in the curriculum and their plans to complete the Graduate Certificate.
- Students must fill out the WGS graduate application available in the WGS office.
- No Admission Deadline.
|Women’s & Gender Studies|
The University of Montana
Liberal Arts 138A
Missoula, MT 59812
Elizabeth Hubble & Anya Jabour
406–243–2584 or 243–4100