A. Teaching Assistants paid from:
a. Teaching assistant contracts can be sent to CAS either with or without the student's signature. If the contract is going to be sent without the student's signature, e-mail the contract to Dawn Slama (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Journalishm School
6. Law School
7. College of Visual and Performing Arts
8. School of Education
B. Research Assistants with wages or fee waivers paid from grants are sent to The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
1. Contracts are sent by e-mail to the ORSP grant accountant responsible for that specific grant.
2. Accounting staff in The Office of Research and Sponsored Programswill review the contracts and determine that the fee waiver and/or wages are approved expenses for the grant.
3. If the charges are valid, The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs will sign budget approval for the fee waiver and/or wages and will make and send copies to the Graduate School who will send copies to financial aid, payroll, and also send two copies back to the department.
4. One copy signed by the student stays in the department and the other one goes to the student.