Dennis and Phyllis Washington Foundation Native American Graduate Fellowship
The deadline for the 2015 -2016 scholarship is May 15th 2015 at 4:30 pm.
- Appropriate standardized test score, if required by program (GRE, GMAT, etc)
- One page typed essay indicating reasons for pursuing graduate education and goals for application of education
- Can be emailed to email@example.com
- Hard copies can be submitted to The Graduate School
- Official copies of all transcripts - University of Montana transcripts can be unofficial
- Five letters of reference, including two from nonacademic individuals
- Can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the recommender. Letters emailed from the applicant's email address will not be accepted.
- Hard copies can be sent to The Graduate School in a sealed, signed envelope.