Passport Photos & Other Cards

Passport & Visa Photos

Standard 2x2 inch photos issued by the Griz Card Center can be used for U.S. passports, visas, and applications. The Griz Card Office has the capability to print foreign passport and visa sizes, but the customer must provide the dimensions and other requirements. The Griz Card Center will print a set of photos (2 photos) for $10. 

Standard Photo Details:

  • Photos are full color and standard 2x2 inches
  • Our office suggests wearing a non-white shirt for the photo
  • Headpieces can be included if worn daily for religious purposes; they should not obscure or cast shadows on the eyes or other parts of the face
  • Glasses are not allowed

Special Programs, Name Badges, and Conferences

The Griz Card Center manages and distributes special program, conference, and name badge cards. Please visit the Departments section or contact the Griz Card Center for more information.

Field Experience Badges

The Phyllis J. Washington College of Education & Human Sciences requires students to wear identification badges when observing and student teaching in schools. There is a $3 fee for Field Experience Badges. A student must be currently registered in a C&I class to qualify for a Field Experience Badge. Please be prepared to show a government issued photo ID.