The Griz Card Center is located on the 1st floor of the University Center.
The Griz Card Center works closely with campus entities and community members to provide convenience and a variety of resources and services to Griz Cardholders. Additionally, we offer many services to campus entities and manage the UMoney account that can be accepted both on and off-campus. Please contact us so that we can discuss solutions that our office can provide.
The Griz Card Center uses the UM Solutions Center to track and communicate about many requests made by your department for the Griz Card Center. Some services require prior authorization, such as door authorization and new user login requests. Use your NetID and password to log in to the UM Solutions Center. Requests and services provided through the UM Solutions Center include:
- Custom name badges
- Griz Card reader check outs for assessment purposes
- UMoney deposits using index codes for departments' giveaways, recognition efforts, and prizes
- Retail and point-of-Sale system(s) management and support on Blackboard Transact and Sequoia Quadpoint
- Door security systems management and support on Blackboard Transact, such as door schedule changes, door access requests, or door reports
- Griz Card readers for long-term assessment purposes on Blackboard Transact
- Time Management systems, including Empower
- Griz Card System(s) User Password Resets
- Software Troubleshooting
- Equipment and Hardware Troubleshooting