The Griz Card Center is located on the 1st floor of the University Center.
Griz Card Cardholder Agreement
- The Griz Card is the property of the University of Montana and this agreement is administered by the Griz Card Center.
- The Griz Card is not transferable and shall not be loaned to anyone at any time.
- The willful misrepresentation to obtain a Griz Card or alteration of a Griz Card may result in disciplinary action, i.e. formal charges of fraud, attempt to defraud or obtaining university property under false pretenses. Charges may be brought under the University of Montana Student Conduct Code and/or through outside legal authorities.
- Unauthorized or misuse of the Griz Card may result in confiscation of the card and/or disciplinary action brought under the University of Montana Student Conduct Code and/or through outside legal authorities.
- The Griz Card is the University identification card and is the instrument used to access many services on campus. Therefore, the Griz Card should be carried at all times while on campus and at campus sponsored events.
- When a photograph is taken for the issuance of a Griz Card, the digitized photo will be stored electronically for identification and security purposes. In addition, the photo may be used for approved internal University educational and related institutional purposes (i.e., class rosters, seating charts, academic advising rosters, and others that may be approved in the future) without student permission, although photos used for such purposes shall be treated as educational records.
- There is a fee for the original card and replacement of any lost, stolen or damaged Griz Cards. Check with the Griz Card Center for details.
- Cardholders are responsible for purchases made on lost or stolen cards per the terms and conditions for each respective account. By making a deposit or transaction on the account, the cardholder is agreeing to the terms and conditions of account. UMoney, meal plans and other accounts held on the Griz Card do not require a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for access/use. If a card is lost or stolen it should be reported immediately. The card may be reported as lost or stolen 24/7 through the website at www.GrizCard.com or during regular business hours at the Griz Card Center in the University Center.
- Griz Cards will remain active as long as you are enrolled or employed with the University. If your enrollment or employment should lapse your Griz Card privileges will no longer be active. The Griz Card remains the property of the University of Montana and must be presented or relinquished upon request by University personnel.
- This card is subject to Griz Card Terms and Conditions which can be found at grizcard.com.