Welcome to the family, new Grizzlies!
Next Step: Submit Your ID Photo Online
Submit your photo today and your Griz Card will be ready when you arrive.
Review the photo requirements, log in with your NetID and password, and upload your picture. You will receive a confirmation email when you submit your photo, and another email to notify you when your photo is approved and your card is ready for pick up. You can find details on where and when to pick up your Griz Card here.
Examples of Photos that Meet the Requirements
Photos must meet our requirements to be approved and used on your Griz Card. The photo must be:
- In color with no editing or filters.
- Taken in front of a blank white or off white background.
- Taken with a natural facial expression, with both eyes open.
- Taken with person directly facing the camera, in good lighting.
- Taken in clothing you wear on a daily basis.
- Good quality, not grainy or blurry.
- Taken without hands or other objects, such as sunglasses, hats, headphones or props, in the frame.
- Prescription glasses are acceptable if you wear them on a daily basis.
- Scarves or hats worn daily for religious purposes are allowed, but should not obscure or cast shadows on the eyes or any other part of the face.
- The file type must be a jpeg, png, gif, bmp, or svg.
- Minimum resolution of 750x1000, and no larger than 5 MB.
Examples of Photos that Do Not Meet the Requirements
Wearing a hat, off center, with things in the background.
Over the shoulder with landscape in the background.
Too close! Cropped off head and shoulders.
Poor lighting. Shadows on face.