What if I lose my Griz Card?

Report Card Lost or Stolen

Please report your missing Griz Card immediately. Report your Griz Card lost online 24 hours a day or call (406) 243-6943 during business hours, 8am-5pm Monday through Friday. Once you report your Griz Card as missing, it is deactivated to prevent unauthorized use of your privileges including door access, meal plans, ticket pickup and UMoney. You are responsible for any activity with your Griz Card prior to reporting it lost or stolen.

If you locate your missing Griz Card, please visit the Griz Card Center in the UC to have it reinstated. For your protection, we will not reinstate a Griz Card over the phone, via email, or by means of a friend or relative. The cardholder must visit the Griz Card Center in person to have the card reinstated.

Temporary Cards

A temporary card will be issued at no charge for 7 days. This gives you time to locate your lost Griz Card or obtain funds for the replacement card fee of $10. You may request one temporary card per semester. After that, you will need to purchase a replacement Griz Card. A temporary card overrides your Griz Card preventing its use. A $10 lost temporary card fee will be charged to your Cyberbear Account if you do not return the temporary card.