Ranked No. 34 on Forbes' list of America's Largest Private Companies, CDW features dedicated account teams who help customers choose the right technology products and services to best meet their unique needs.
A just-in-time inventory model and two state-of-the-art distribution centers allows CDW to provide the latest technology with fast and accurate delivery. Approximately 3,500 custom-configured systems are shipped daily. CDW holds a ISO 9001:2000 certification.
CDW was founded in 1984 and currently employs approximately 6,400 coworkers.
CDW-G is our public sector division, meeting the unique needs of government and education since 1998.
- Software Licensing
- Carrier Services
- Document Management
- POS / AIDC
|CDW-G 21st Century Campus
|The CDW-G/UM Advantage
- A pre-negotiated University of Montana contract to give you the best price on hardware, software, and services.
- Free ground shipping on all orders. CDW-G ships 95% of in-stock orders the same day received. All orders will ship from CDW-G's distribution center located in Las Vegas, NV and on average, will arrive within 2-3 business days of placing the order.
- A wide breadth of products from over 1,000 leading brand-name manufacturers. There are over 100,000 products available on contract from manufacturers like HP, Adobe, Microsoft, APC, NetApp, and Cisco.
- A dedicated CDW-G account team that leads the industry in customer service and Higher Education product knowledge.
- Priority Consulting from over 900 pre-sales engineers covering all technology disciplines (network security, data storage/disaster recover, wireless, power and cooling, and more). Engineering resources can be tailored to your specific project and needs.
- Deep relationships and resources with many of the top manufacturer. This enables CDW-G to provide the best guidance and pricing on the technology solutions that you need.
- A full featured website that is fully integrated within GrizMart. You can search CDW-G's catalog of products at UM contract prices, obtain order status information, retrieve custom quotes, and distribute orders electronically.