Academic Planner Updated
The Web Technology Services group of the Department of Information at The University of Montana has just released a new version of the Academic Planner at http://www.umt.edu/academicplanner. The new version has been augmented with several new powerful features that make planning your curriculum a snap. Highlights include:
- See your transcript history while planning your future course load.
- View your current course load.
- Preview your degree and general education credit totals.
- E-mail your academic record, credit distribution and future plans to your adviser.
- Create multiple plans and your own “what if” scenarios.
To check out the new Academic Planner, login by clicking the Academic Planner link on the right side of the UM Current Students home page or use the link provided above.
In addition to the release of the new Academic Planner, the Course Search feature has been upgraded to allow quick searching of courses from the latest catalog. The Course Search utility is great for finding the location of your class on the first day of the semester or for finding all courses taught by your favorite instructor. View the new Course Search here: http://umt.edu/AcademicPlanner/coursesearch/search.html. A link to Course Search can also be found on the right side of the UM Current Students home page.
Both of these tools are compatible with some mobile devices, so you can use them from almost anywhere. Check them out and see how they can help you.