Descriptions & Photos
The nine Residence Halls at the University of Montana are designed for single students and offer a variety of options.
We offer a women's hall, a men's hall, seven co-ed halls, and room types including singles, doubles, triples, three-person pods, and four-person suites.
UM Housing strongly encourages you to check out all of your options before submitting your preferences on your housing application.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the UM Housing Office at (406) 243-2611.
The Residence Halls offer 6 types of rooms:
- Double Room: The majority of rooms Residence Halls rooms are standard doubles. Houses two students in one with with two sets of furniture.
- Single Room: Limited amount of single rooms are available. Houses one student with one set of furniture. Miller Hall single rooms includes a small fridge, microwave, sitting chair, table and lamp. Pantzer single rooms include a small fridge, microwave, and private bathroom.
- Triple Room: Limited amount of triple rooms are available. Houses three students in one room with three sets of furniture.
- 3-Person Pod: Limited amount of pods are available. Pods are only in Miller Hall. Houses three students within three single rooms each with one set of furniture. The single rooms connect to share a living area with a small fridge, microwave, and furniture.
- 4-Person Suite: Suites are only available in Pantzer Hall. Houses four students within four single rooms each with one set of furniture. The single room connects to a shared living area with two bathrooms, a large fridge, microwave, storage closet, and furniture.
- Double as Single Room: Double as singles are only offered during the semester once the semester audit is completed and then only if availability allows. Double as singles are not an option on the housing application. Houses one student in a regular double room with two sets of furniture.
|Class Standing||All||All||All||All||All||All||All||Freshmen only on 1st floor||All|
|Gender Designation||Co-Ed||Co-Ed||Co-Ed||Male||Co-Ed||Co-Ed||Co-Ed, Gender Inclusive Floor||Co-Ed||Female|
|Single Rooms||ADA only||ADA only||√||√||ADA only||ADA only||√||ADA Only||√|
|Average Room Size||16x10||14x14||14x11||16x13||16x10||16x10||16x10||8x10||15x11|
|Living Learning Communities||√||√||√||√|
|Sinks in Room||√||√|
|Printing at Area Desk||√||√||√||√|