Interested in leadership? Involvement? Programs and events? Fun with others? The UM Housing Office at the University of Montana is proud to offer the opportunity to be involved on your area’s Programming Board!
Programming Board Areas
- Aber Hall
- Craig, Duniway, and Elrod Halls (CDE)
- Jesse, Turner, and Knowles Halls (JTK)
- Miller and Pantzer Halls (MP)
Available Leadership Positions
There is NO limit to the number of residents who are able to participate in this entertaining and exciting organization! Whether you are interested in being a building representative, a chair position, or a member of the group, we are excited and ready to have you with us!
- Building Representative
- Building representatives are responsible for representing their building and fellow residents' interests on their Programming Board, as well as across the UM Housing Programming Board Team.
- Chair Position
- Do you have specific areas of interest? Finance, Sustainability, Marketing, Diversity, and more - the options are endless! A chair position might be right for you!
- Not interested in a titled position right now? No problem! Come be a member of your area’s Programming Board! Help plan programs, attend programs, and interact with your fellow residents. Whatever you are looking for, we can help you!
For more information, contact your RA or Community Development Coordinator (CDC)!
What kind of programs do the Programming Boards put on?
Great question! Our focus is on a variety of programs made for the residents by the residents. The options are endless!
2016-2017 Programming Board Programs Included:
- Ghostly Get Together Dance
- Night at Monte's: Mocktail Bar and Karaoke
- To the Moon and Back Dance
- Easter Egg Hunt with Prizes
- Stress-Less Events: Coloring, Massages, and Therapy Dogs
Come on out! There is no immediate commitment to our programming boards. Come check out what they are about and see if it is a good way for you to be involved in the Residence Halls. We are excited to have you!