Accessible Navigation. Go to: Navigation Main Content Footer



How to update your personal information if you have recently relocated or expect to experience a change of address in the immediate future.
  • HRS Records

Action: Change Address Information for HRS records on the Employee Web.
    OR use the following Form »
Personal Information Form
  • Insurance

Action: Change Address Information for Insurance Providers.
    Forms »
Change Request Form (In office pick-up)
  • Retirement

Action: Change Address Information for Retirement Plan.
    Forms »
TRS: Change of Home Mailing Address Form
TRS: Recipient Name Change Form
PERS: PERS Enrollment Card (In office pick-up)
TIAA-CREF: Call 1-800-842-2009


We've got the answers to your questions concerning, Insurance Group Numbers, Care Provider Networks, Coverage ID Cards, and more. Please visit the Quick Questions site.

For additional information or assistance regarding all benefits, please contact:

Rita Garland
Benefits Services
406.243.6095 FAX

Human Resource Services

Emma B. Lommasson Center
Room 252

The University of Montana

Missoula, MT 59812

Phone: 406-243-6766

Fax: 406-243-6095