The University of Montana offers a wide variety of benefits. Please visit the Montana University System for full information or contact our office if you have additional questions.
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The Montana University System (MUS) is proud to introduce the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). The MUS EAP helps you privately work through challenges that may interfere with your work, family, and life in general. This new benefit is available to all MUS employees and household members. This is a confidential service and there are a wide array of FREE resources available
Below is an overview of the resources available through the MUS EAP which include:
- 24-hour Crisis Help: toll-free access for you or a household member experiencing a crisis.
- In-person Counseling: up to 4 face-to-face counseling sessions per topic for relationship and family issues, stress, anxiety, and other common challenges.
- IBH eAccess: convenient access to online consultations with licensed counselors.
- Access to online tools and educational resources, such as:
- Monthly newsletters
- Self-directed courses
- Stress tools
- Grief support
- Financial calculators and resources
- Legal resources
- Retirement planning resources
- College planning
- Child/elder care locators
- And so much more
To access the tools offered through this benefit:
- Select Members from the top right corner
- Click on the RBH logo on the left side of the webpage
- Enter your Access Code: MUS
- Click the My Benefits button
BENEFITS SUMMARY BY EMPLOYEE CLASS: