Annual Benefits Enrollment
We recommend that all employees keep this resource page open during your session to quickly and easily refer to the resources and information on this page.
STEP 1PRINT & REVIEW THE INSTRUCTIONS
Print & Review the instructions below before logging into Cyberbear’s Employee Web. We also recommend that you keep the Instructions document open so that you can review and follow the process steps while completing your enrollment.
STEP 2REVIEW PROVIDER NETWORKS & RESOURCES
STEP 3LOGIN TO CYBERBEAR'S EMPLOYEE WEB
Click on the button below to open Cyberbear.
Our enrollment plan remains closed for spouses until further notice. Our plan now offers enrollment for dependent children up to age 26 due to the provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
- A spouse/adult dependent can NOT be added to medical and dental plans unless there is a qualifying event.
- A spouse/adult dependent can be added to certain voluntary coverages (Supplemental AD&D and vision hardware coverage).
- Dropping a spouse/adult dependent at Annual Benefits Election is allowed. However, once removed, spouse/adult dependent will not be reinstated unless there is a qualifying event.
- Dependent children up to age 26 can be added to any coverages at Annual Benefits Election.
- Dropping a dependent child at Annual Benefits Election is allowed. Once removed, the child will not be reinstated until the next Open Enrollment event for children, or if there is a qualifying event.
Qualifying Event - A qualifying event is a change in status such as marriage or divorce, the birth or adoption of a child, or a loss/gain of eligibility for insurance coverage.
IMPORTANT DATESANNUAL BENEFITS ENROLLMENT
Begins: Mon., April 21
Closes: Wed., May 21
Assisted Session Schedule for Annual Benefit Election hosted in Liberal Arts, Room #139.
MWF: May 12,14,16 9:00am - 4:00pm
Tue-Thu: May 13 & 15 Noon - 4:00pm
Mon: May 19 9:00am - 4:00pm
Tue: May 20- 9:00am - 4:00pm
Please note: Computer access and guidence is available to all employees seeking assistance during the listed sessions on a first come drop-in basis.