Annual Benefits Enrollment
Review ALL the resources in one convenient place to help you make your benefits elections during Annual Benefits Enrollment.
REVIEW THE INSTRUCTIONS
Take a few minutes to review the instructions before logging into Cyberbear. Keep these instructions available so that you can review and follow the process steps while completing your enrollment.
REVIEW THE PROVIDERS
Reminders: 1.Make sure your medical providers are still in-network. 2. If you have Blue Choice Managed Care use Blue Preferred PPO as the plan network for your search.IMPORTANT RESOURCES
- Annual Benefits Enrollment Workbook
- RETIREE Annual Benefits Enrollment Workbook
- UM HRS Benefits Enrollment Presentation
- Benefits Election Events Schedule
- CHOICES Lab Assistance Schedule
- What's New & Important for FY 2018 CHOICES
- NAVITUS (new prescription drug plan) Formulary
LOGIN TO CYBERBEAR
Click on the button below to open Cyberbear.
REMINDERSCLOSED ENROLLMENT CONTINUES: Our enrollment plan remains closed for spouses until further notice. Our plan allows annual enrollment for dependent children up to age 26 due to the provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
- A spouse can not be added to medical and dental plans unless there is a qualifying event.
- A spouse can be added to the Vision Hardware coverage.
- Dropping a spouse at Annual Benefits Election is allowed. However, once removed, a spouse will not be reinstated unless there is a qualifying event.
- Dependent children up to age 26 can be added to any coverages at Annual Benefits Election.
- Dropping a dependent child at Annual Benefits Election is allowed. Once removed, the child will not be reinstated until the next Annual Benefits Enrollment event for children, or if there is a qualifying event.
Qualifying Event - A qualifying event is a change in status such as marriage or divorce, the birth or adoption of a child, or a loss/gain of eligibility for insurance coverage.
- Enrollment Opens: Monday, April 17, 2017
- Enrollment Closes: Friday, May 19, 2017 at 5PM
CHOICES COMPUTER LAB ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
Walk-In Benefits Assistance sessions hosted by HRS Staff Specialists. Computer access and online assistance during the listed times (below) is on a first come, drop-in basis. The last day is extremely busy and the wait could be quite long. Your patience is appreciated!
Where: Social Sciences 127
When: May 15 - May 19 from 9AM to 4PM