Annual Benefits Enrollment
Please have this webpage available during your enrollment session to quickly and easily refer to the resources and information provided below.
REVIEW THE INSTRUCTIONS
Print & Review the instructions below before logging into Cyberbear’s Employee Web. We also recommend that you keep the Instructions available so that you can review and follow the process steps while completing your enrollment.
REVIEW THE PROVIDERS
Note: For Blue Choice Managed Care use Blue Preferred PPO as the plan network for your search.CRITICAL RESOURCES
- Annual Benefits Enrollment Workbook
- Annual Benefits Enrollment Workbook - Accessible
- MUS Spring Tour Podcast
- Declaration of Adult Dependent Form
- Allegiance Flex Debit Card Enrollment
- MUS Benefits Letter and Wellness Limeade Update
- UM HRS Benefits Enrollment Presentation
- Benefits Election Events Schedule
- CHOICES Lab Assistance Schedule
LOGIN TO CYBERBEAR
Click on the button below to open Cyberbear.
REMINDERSCLOSED ENROLLMENT CONTINUES: Our enrollment plan remains closed for spouses until further notice. Our plan allows annual enrollment for dependent children up to age 26 due to the provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
- A spouse/adult dependent can NOT be added to medical and dental plans unless there is a qualifying event.
- A spouse/adult dependent can be added to the Vision Hardware coverage.
- Dropping a spouse/adult dependent at Annual Benefits Election is allowed. However, once removed, spouse/adult dependent will not be reinstated unless there is a qualifying event.
- Dependent children up to age 26 can be added to any coverages at Annual Benefits Election.
- Dropping a dependent child at Annual Benefits Election is allowed. Once removed, the child will not be reinstated until the next Annual Benefits Enrollment event for children, or if there is a qualifying event.
Qualifying Event - A qualifying event is a change in status such as marriage or divorce, the birth or adoption of a child, or a loss/gain of eligibility for insurance coverage.
- Enrollment Opens: Monday, April 18, 2016
- Enrollment Closes: Friday, May 20, 2016
Walk-In Benefits Assistance sessions hosted by HRS Staff Specialists. Computer access and assistance during the listed times (below) is on a first come, drop-in basis. The last day is extremely busy and the wait could be quite long. Your patience is appreciated!Where:
Liberal Arts, Computer Lab - Room 139
- Moday, May 9 - 9am to 12pm
- Tuesday, May 10 - 1pm to 4pm
- Wednesday, May 11 - 9am to 12pm
- Thursday, May 12 - 1pm to 4pm
- Friday, May 13 - 9am to 12pm
- Monday, May 16 - 9am to 4pm
- Tueday, May 17 - 9am to 4pm
- Wednesday, May 18 - 9am to 4pm
- Thursday, May 19 - 9am to 4pm
- Friday, May 20 - 9am to 4pm