Annual Benefits Enrollment
We recommend that all employees keep this resource page open during your session to quickly and easily refer to the resources and information on this page.
REVIEW THE INSTRUCTIONS
Print & Review the instructions below before logging into Cyberbear’s Employee Web. We also recommend that you keep the Instructions document open so that you can review and follow the process steps while completing your enrollment.
REVIEW THE PROVIDERS
Note: For Blue Choice Managed Care use Blue Preferred PPO as the plan network for your search. Use MVA as the first 3 letters in search criteria.CRITICAL RESOURCES
- 2015 CHOICES Annual Benefits Enrollment Workbook
- Declaration of Adult Dependent Form
- Allegiance Flex Advantage Debit Card Online Enrollment
- Montana University System Benefits Presentation
- HRS Benefits Enrollment Presentation
- Benefits Election Events Schedule
LOGIN TO CYBERBEAR
Click on the button below to open Cyberbear.
TAX ADVANTAGED ACCOUNT (TAA): For Plan Year 2016 (effective July 1, 2015), the Montana University System will contribute a flat dollar amount of $750 into a Tax Advantaged Account for each employee who elects to participate. Please refer to pages 1-3 in your 2015-2016 CHOICES Annual Benefits Enrollment Workbook.
YOU MUST ELECT THE TAX ADVANTED ACCOUNT DURING THE FIRST STEP OF THE ONLINE BENEFITS ELECTION PROCESS. THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE THAT YOU CAN ELECT THIS BENEFIT.
CLOSED ENROLLMENT CONTINUES: Our enrollment plan remains closed for spouses until further notice. Our plan now offers enrollment for dependent children up to age 26 due to the provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
- A spouse/adult dependent can NOT be added to medical and dental plans unless there is a qualifying event.
- A spouse/adult dependent can be added to the Vision Hardware coverage.
- Dropping a spouse/adult dependent at Annual Benefits Election is allowed. However, once removed, spouse/adult dependent will not be reinstated unless there is a qualifying event.
- Dependent children up to age 26 can be added to any coverages at Annual Benefits Election.
- Dropping a dependent child at Annual Benefits Election is allowed. Once removed, the child will not be reinstated until the next Open Enrollment event for children, or if there is a qualifying event.
Qualifying Event - A qualifying event is a change in status such as marriage or divorce, the birth or adoption of a child, or a loss/gain of eligibility for insurance coverage.
IMPORTANT DATESANNUAL BENEFITS ENROLLMENT
- Begins: Monday, April 27
- Closes: Wednesday, May 20
Walk-In Benefits Assistance sessions hosted by HRS Staff Specialists. Computer access and assistance during the above listed times is on a first come, drop-in basis.Where:
- Mon: May 11 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Wed: May 13 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Fri: May 15 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Tue: May 12 - 12:00pm to 4:00pm
- Thu: May 14 - 12:00pm to 4:00pm
- Mon: May 18 - 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Tue: May 19 - 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Wed: May 20 - 9:00am to 4:00pm