CHOICES Benefits Workbook
YEAR-ROUND INFORMATION FOR FY2017 & FY2018
Welcome to the Choices Benefits Workbook informational page, designed to provide you with year-round access to all the resources and information regarding the Montana University Systems Employee Benefits. As a reminder, the benefits period runs from July 1 of one year until June 30 of the following year.
Note: For Blue Cross Blue Shield use Blue Preferred PPO as the plan network for your search.
- 2017-2018 CHOICES Annual Benefits Enrollment Workbook
- UM HRS Benefits Enrollment Presentation
- MUS Wellness Incentive Program
- MUS Benefits Providers Information
- NAVITUS Formulary (new prescription drug plan beginning July 1, 2017)
CURRENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SUMMARY
If you are a current University of Montana employee and wish to review your benefits summary, LOGIN TO CYBERBEAR.
CLOSED ENROLLMENTOur enrollment plan remains closed for spouses until further notice. Our plan allows annual enrollment for dependent children up to age 26 due to the provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
- A spouse can not be added to medical and dental plans unless there is a qualifying event.
- A spouse can be added to the Vision Hardware coverage.
- Dropping a spouse at Annual Benefits Election is allowed. However, once removed, spouse/adult dependent will not be reinstated unless there is a qualifying event.
- Dependent children up to age 26 can be added to any coverages at Annual Benefits Election.
- Dropping a dependent child at Annual Benefits Election is allowed. Once removed, the child will not be reinstated until the next Annual Benefits Enrollment event for children, or if there is a qualifying event.
Qualifying Event - A qualifying event is a change in status such as marriage or divorce, the birth or adoption of a child, or a loss/gain of eligibility for insurance coverage. Please contact Rita Garland, HRS Benefits Specialist, for more information.