The entire Montana University System (MUS) is under a hiring moratorium. The hiring moratorium is for all positions - classified staff, crafts, faculty, adjuncts, contract professionals, students, and temporary staff - regardless of funding type.
To request permission to hire non-work study student employees, complete and submit the form below. No request is needed for work-study student employees. If your request is approved, you will be notified by Human Resource Services (HRS), and then you must complete the hiring process with the student and submit the hiring forms below to HRS.
- ACA Notification Letter (Mandatory)
- Hire Card (Non-Work Study)
- Personal Information Form
- W-4 Montana
- Selective Service
- Workers' Compensation
- Direct Deposit
- Foreign National Work Authorization
- Insurance: Required to be .5 FTE or greater and 6 Months + service
- Selective Service: Required for all Males (18 - 26 yrs)