Welcome Back!

Study Abroad Ambassadors at Salmon Lake

Back at UM

Now that you have completed your study abroad experience…

  • You will need to complete the Returned Student Contact Information Sheet so OIP knows how to contact you. Please submit this form to the Study Abroad Office or goabroad@mso.umt.edu. OIP will contact you once your transcript arrives. Upon receiving your transcript from your host university, OIP will submit the original transcript to UM's Enrollment Services for credit transfer and processing.

  • Complete your Final Program Evaluation on your study abroad account.

Get involved on campus and share your experience…

  • Consider applying for one of our five Study Abroad Internships and earn credit. We have a Marketing Internship, Outreach Coordinator Internship, Partnership Agreement Internship, Peer Assistant Internship, and Photo and Social Media Coordinator Internships available. Check out  for more info and application at http://www.umt.edu/international-programs/internships/default.php.
  • Consider becoming a Study Abroad Ambassador to promote study abroad to other UM students. 

  • Sign up for the Study Abroad Fairs to help promote UM study abroad programs.

  • Give back to the international community and consider becoming a Conversation Partner to an international student in UM's English Language Institute.

  • Think about becoming a friend to an incoming international student though the Global Partners Program.

  • You might be interested in interning abroad. Learn about IE3.

  • Explore future opportunities for international experiences through the Peace Corps. Check out UM's Peace Corps office.