Internships provide undergraduate and graduate students a means to integrate classroom learning with practical job experience. Internships:
- offer academic credit toward graduation;
- may be paid or volunteer;
- are available throughout the year;
- are available throughout Montana, the United States and overseas.
- provides STUDENTS with comprehensive services including resume and cover letter assistance, internship opportunity development and advertisement and coordination of the entire internship process;
- provides EMPLOYERS with comprehensive services including assistance with recruiting, interviewing, managing, and evaluating interns;
- provides FACULTY with comprehensive services including classroom presentations and workshops, assessment of the internship learning experience, retention and graduation data, and records maintenance.
Your connection to a variety of outside the classroom experiences.
Management Information Systems
Katie Nichols, Marketing
Lehigh Valley IronPigs
AAA-Affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies