Griz eRecruiting is an online database for students to find internships/jobs and connect with employers; for employers to advertise internship/job opportunities; and for faculty members to manage credit bearing internships.
- Students automatically receive a Griz eRecruiting account when they register for classes. Simply sign on with your Net ID to search for internship opportunities.
- Once you log into your account make sure to complete your profile information.
- Login using the grey box to the left!
- Begin by determining if your organization/company is already in the database by following the directions given.
- If you find the name of your company, check the box next to it and click "Continue." If you do not see your organization/company, select the "Can't Find Your organization" button.
- Either way, the next screen will ask you to provide your information as an employer. Please fill out all of the required information.
- Click "Register" when you are finished.
- Staff will fully approve your account as soon as possible. If you receive an error during the registration process, please contact us!
- To log in, use the grey box to the left. Be sure to select the bubble next to "Employer" before clicking the "Login" button.
A faculty account has already been created for you.
- If you do not know your login credentials, please contact our office.
- When logging in to Griz eRecruiting, be sure to select the bubble next to "Faculty" before clicking the "Login" button.