Griz eRecruiting is an online database for students to find internships/jobs and connect with employers; for employers to advertise internship/job opportunities; and for faculty members to manage credit bearing internships.
- Students automatically receive a Griz eRecruiting account when they register for classes. Simply sign on with your NetID to search for internship opportunities.
- Once you log into your account, make sure to complete your profile information.
- Log in using the grey box to the left!
Register (i.e., new to Griz eRecruiting or a new contact for your organization)
- Type in your organization name and check the box next to it. Click "Continue."
- Don't see your organization name? Click "Can't Find Your organization" button and complete the registration form.
- Having trouble registering? Let us complete it for you. Intern Request Form
- Staff will fully approve your account as soon as possible. If you receive an error during the registration process, please contact us!
- Or use the grey box to the left. Be sure to select the bubble next to "Employer" before clicking the "Login" button.
A faculty account has already been created for you.
- If you do not know your login credentials, please contact our office.
- When logging in to Griz eRecruiting, be sure to select the bubble next to "Faculty" before clicking the "Login" button.