Reporting Your Internship Hire
Before Completing your Online Learning Agreement
Complete your Online Learning Agreement
Watch and learn how to complete your Online Learning Agreement.
1) Talk with your faculty internship advisor before submitting your Online Learning Agreement. They will help you determine credit, grade requirements, internship course number (x98) and other important information.
2) Make sure you have all the information listed below before completing your Online Learning Agreement. (Information Sheet PDF)
- Job title
- Start and end date of the internship
- Compensation/Pay Period/Hours per week you will work
- Supervisor's name; email; phone number
- Work address
- Course #
- Number of credits you will be taking
- CRN #
- Faculty internship advisor's name and department
- Faculty advisor's email
- Learning Objectives (You may upload this file when completing the Online Learning Agreement)
- Job description (You may upload this file when completing the Online Learning Agreement)
3) Once your Online Learning Agreement is complete:
- Your supervisor and faculty advisor will receive an email from us prompting them to approve your learning agreement.
- You will receive credit (if credit is being given)
- An electronic evaluation form will be sent to you and your work supervisor at the end of the internship.
Please contact us with any questions.
Location: Lommasson Center 154