Come to the V.I.P. area or we'll come to you
Our goal is supporting your instructional and learning goals where they intersect with technology in a collaborative, campus-focused and sensitive approach. Call or email to set up an appointment to discuss how we can support you. If you don't see what you want or need, ask (phone numbers below).
- Camtasia Relay for quick capture (and lecture captures in the Tech classrooms)
- Research and development collaboration for almost any educational technology not present or supported on campus
Personal "service-level agreement":
- 4 hours of direct support (with you as the project lead if you wish)
- Wide range of support topics: Powerpoint to epub; word processing to mindmapping; Electronic classrooms to eportfolios
- Workshops, videos and web pages
- New application workshops (Spring 2013 - Mindmapping)
- Academic department liaison program - we'll come listen to you (call 243-5452 for an appointment)
Collaborative Support with a campus focus: We support your goals for your work and the goals of your department. We are not replacing or upstaging any existing services. We will not propose services or software that interfere’s with other unit's goals or UM strategic goals. We will always clarify how an application can be used in conjunction with another campus entity and refer you directly to that team when appropriate.
For more information contact:
Systems Analyst / Instructional Technology