Student Success Technologies
The Student Success Technologies Team is a group of student-facing units on campus whose cross-unit technology-based initiatives directly impact and support student success. The purpose of this group, coordinated by Central IT, is to provide centralized project management and coordination of technology implementation to allow close collaboration amongst units whose technology initiatives and resources for implementing them are closely interconnected, as well as to allow for more standardized implementation and outreach strategies. This team will prioritize projects based on campus strategic initiatives and communicate progress to each other and campus administrators. Members of this team will serve as liaisons to other specialized technology-related groups on campus (ModSquad, IT Senate, TechPartners, etc.) to keep them informed of our projects and progress.
- Prioritize technology initiatives based on campus strategic plans
- Communicate technology initiatives and goals to particular units and campus administrators
- Collaborate and share resources to problem solve and maintain implementation timelines
- Develop and maintain standardized implementation, communication, and outreach framework
- Develop and maintain informational website to inform campus of projects, project definitions, contact information, and training/informational resources
The timeline below reflects the term in which development for the technology project is complete. It does not reflect the term in which implementation and campus adoption takes place. Click on the Project Name link to see more detailed information on each project.
Projects slotted for terms marked with an asterisk (*) are subject to the successful completion of projects in terms prior and may therefore either be completed earlier or later than scheduled below. As these changes become known to the team, the website and timeline below will be updated. Projects marked with a are complete.