TeamDynamix (TDX) Implementation
TDX is UM IT's New UM Solutions Center!
- A consistent end-user interface to request help from multiple IT units
- IT unit collaboration to increase transparency and improve cross-campus support
- An IT Knowledge Base to facilitate end-user self-service
Implementing and utilizing one ITSM tool across multiple IT units also aligns with the goals of OneIT as it fosters collaboration, increases transparency and efficiencies, and enhances the services and solutions UM IT provides to faculty, staff, and students.
- A new TeamDynamix Client Portal - the new UM Solutions Center - for requesting help and services
- Authenticating into the Client Portal will use NetID
- Ticket notifications will be branded and look different compared to what you see now
- Knowledge Base articles will be available to assist in self-service, answer IT FAQs, and provide information on how to use TDX
The following IT Units are adopted the TDX tool and launched on January 17, 2018:
If your IT unit support provider is not listed above, it is possible that unit may be adopting the TDX tool at a later date or does not currently have plans to do so. Please contact your IT support provider directly for more information.
Additionally, if your support unit is listed above and you have questions about the implementation, please contact your specific IT support unit directly. You can visit the Questions page for contact information!
|Task||Task Due Date(s)|
|Unit Onboarding Meetings||September 18 - 29|
|Start Onboarding Checklist Items||Sept 18 - Nov 14|
|TDX On-Site Implementation Sessions||Week of October 9|
|Unit Configuration Meetings||Oct 11 - Nov 17|
|Onboarding Checklist Items Due||November 15|
|TDX Technician Training||December 5-6|
|Begin Campus Communication||December 11|
|Build-Out||Nov 15 - Dec 29|
|Testing/Pilots||Dec 8 - Jan 12|
|In-Person End-User Testing||January 5, 2018|
|Finalize & Preparation for Launch||January 1-12, 2018|
|Go Live!||January 17, 2018|