UM Box services
UM Box is an easy and secure way to store and share files and collaborate with others.
Benefits of UM Box
- Unlimited cloud-based, online storage for all faculty, staff and students. (NOTE: UM accounts have a 1TB limit associated with them, but users can request additional space as needed. The single file upload size limit is 15GB)
- Secure file storage, administered and owned by UM.
- File-sharing and collaboration within the UM community and with people outside UM.
- Access your files via the web or mobile devices
- Meets UM’s progressive accessible technology guidelines* (via an alternate URL)
How to access
Go to umt.box.com.
You will see the screen below. Click on the "Continue" button to login with your UM NetID and password.
Available to all UM students and employees.
Or contact IT Central Help Desk at 243-4357 or visit Social Sciences 120, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Central Computing Services