High-tech multimedia classrooms contain the following capabilities:
Podium-based AV system
- Windows 7 presentation computer
- Blu-ray/DVD player
- Document camera
- External laptop/AV inputs
- Internet access
- System control
- Ceiling mounted video projector
- Room speakers
- Wireless microphone system (in larger rooms)
- Assistive listening system (in rooms with wireless microphone system)
How to request
There is no charge to use the multimedia classroom systems.
UM employees, students and affiliated organizations.
Classrooms available depending upon class schedules.
Presentation Technology Services, contact Scott Christensen at 243-5322
Presentation Technology Services supports all Registrar-controlled classroom multimedia systems. Departmental multimedia room support is provided as needed and may include a charge.
Presentation Technology Services