Accessible Technology support
IT provides training and consulting to help departments meet requirements of UM's Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility policy. Accessible Technology Services can provide help with ensuring that documents, instructional materials, media, software, hardware, computing systems and websites meet accessibility requirements.
Contact Janet Sedgley at email@example.com, or call 243-5452.
- Documents - Making PDFs and Word documents accessible
- Email - Making email attachments and images accessible
- Multimedia - Making media published to the web or presented in class accessible through captioning
- Software/Hardware - Determining if electronic and information technology is accessible
- Web pages - Making web content accessible and compliant with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
Contact Bill Day at firstname.lastname@example.org or 243-2187.
- Labs - Providing directions and support for accessible campus labs through assistive technology.