Register online for IT short courses using your NetID. If you do not yet have a NetID, please contact IT Central for assistance.
Short course user profile
The first time you register for a course, you will be prompted to set up a Short Course User Profile. Once you have setup your profile, you will be able to access your course information anytime. Here’s how to set up your profile:
1. Go to: http://www.umt.edu/it/training/courses
2. Click on the Login button in the upper right side of the screen
3. Enter your NetID and password
4. You will now see a Short Course User Profile screen
5. Enter all requested information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address: your official UM email address (i.e. departmental, mso, or Umontana address)
- Phone: a daytime phone number where we can reach you
- Cell phone: secondary phone number in case we cannot reach you at the other phone number you list
- Department: the department in which you are affiliated
- Index code: charge of $10 will be applied if you do not show up to a registered course
- Status: faculty, staff or student
6. Once you have completed the profile, you are ready to begin registering for courses.
7. To access your information after the first time:
- Go to: http://login.umt.edu and click on the IT short course logo
- Go to: www.umt.edu/it/training/courses and click on the login button in the upper right hand corner
If you have any questions, please call IT Central at 243-HELP (4357).
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.