Montana Tax Institute
The 68th Annual Montana Tax Institute will be fully online this year, with a program featuring a distinguished faculty of national tax practictoners and scholars addressing a broad range of current tax topics.
What's the same:
- Qualifies for live CLE instruction
- Same national experts bringing you the hottest tax topics
- Professor Sam Donaldson will still wear a sweater vest
- Presentations divided into three sessions over Thursday, Friday and Saturday, October 15-17
- Interactive discussion and Q&A opportunities
- Lower registration fee to reflect online delivery savings
- No coffee, but no lines at the restroom!
There will not be a room block at the DoubleTree this year. If you've booked a room at the DoubleTree and will not be coming to Missoula for other reasons, please remember to cancel your reservation.
Detailed information on registration and speakers coming soon!