Professor Williams to Speak at ELR Symposium
University of Montana School of Law Professor Martha Williams has been invited to speak at the 2015 Fordham University Environmental Law Review Symposium. The 2015 symposium, “The Call of the Wild: the Legal Response to Wildlife Conservation in the 21st Century,” will be held on Friday, February 20, 2015 in New York City. In addition, Professor Williams’ article will be published in the Fordham Law Review 2015 Symposium Edition.
Professor Williams’ extensive work on federal and state wildlife services and rural wildlife conservation makes her an excellent candidate to speak on the topic of domestic wildlife conservation. At the School of Law, Professor Williams teaches Introduction to Environmental Law and Wildlife Law, supervises the Public Land and Resources Law Review and is the Co-Director of the Land Use & Natural Resources Clinic.
Other speakers at the symposium include:
- John Calvelli – Wildlife Conservation Society
- Jeffrey Flocken – International Fund for Animal Welfare
- Jimmiel Mandima – African Wildlife Fund
- Dr. Richard Caddell – College of Law at Swansea University
- Robert Fischman – Maurer School of Law, Indiana University
- Dean Kofi Abotsi – Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration