Mansfield Center Galleries
Mansfield Center galleries highlight programs and events hosted by the Mansfield Center. The left hand navigation offers links to images from past study abroad programs, international exchanges, and conferences hosted by the Mansfield Center, as well as a glimpse into the life of Mike Mansfield.
Featured Gallery: Study of the U.S. Institutes on Secondary Education
Check out the slideshow of 10 items below:
- Slide Title: Scholars on bikes in front of dorm.. Slide Caption: Scholars enjoyed the summer sun and biked around Missoula and the UM campus..
- Slide Title: Scholars posing with Big Sky Faculty.. Slide Caption: Graduation day wrapped up the scholars' hands-on field studies at Big Sky High School..
- Slide Title: Scholar pointing to the herd of buffalo behind her.. Slide Caption: A visit to Yellowstone National Park taught scholars about U.S. conservation efforts for wildlife and natural resources..
- Slide Title: Scholar poses with a member of the tribal council.. Slide Caption: Members of the Salish and Kootenai tribal council introduced scholars to Native American history and culture..
- Slide Title: Scholars sort boxes at the Missoula Food Bank. Slide Caption: Volunteering at the Missoula Food Bank gives Scholars a chance to study food security and community service in the U.S..
- Slide Title: Scholars riding horses in a forest.. Slide Caption: Scholars had the chance to experience a true Montana adventure on horseback!.
- Slide Title: A scholar and the daughter of his host family.. Slide Caption: Spending time with host families allows Scholars to learn about life in the U.S. and to make new friends..
- Slide Title: Scholars posing in an old fashioned western scene.. Slide Caption: A visit to the Montana History Museum in Helena taught Scholars about Montana's history before a trip to the capitol to learn about state government..
- Slide Title: Scholars standing in the ocean.. Slide Caption: Time in Charleston, SC gave Scholars the chance to experience different parts of the U.S. and of U.S. culture. .
- Slide Title: Scholars sit in front of a lit White House at night.. Slide Caption: The Scholars concluded their study of the U.S. government and their program with a trip to Washington, DC..
More photos can be found on the Mansfield Center Flickr page.