Submitting a Recital Program
Health & Safety
UM Academic Calendar
Facilities Rental Form
Master of Music Education - Online Delivery Option
(O=online, S=summer, on campus, A=arrange)
- In addition to the above graduate level courses, under either option, three semesters of ensemble participation are required.
- Electives are chosen in consultation with the major adviser.
- Independent Study or Special Topics may be substituted for required courses with the approval of the major adviser and the faculty member directing the independent study.
- At least 50% of the total program (excluding 3 credits of required ensemble participation) must be 500-600 level.
- Consult the Graduate Catalog for additional graduation requirements and procedures.
- Final Exit Oral Exam