Concert Band Festival
The University of Montana
32nd Annual Concert Band Festival
February 24-25, 2014
- Stimulating and enriching in an educational atmosphere.
- Get feedback from some of the profession's top educators.
- Over 100 bands from 50 schools from 4 states hosted since 2000.
- Over 90% of the schools come back the next year!
- 30-minute performance block in the 1,100 seat Dennison Theatre. UM Faculty clinicians will provide written comments.
- 30-minute clinic block with guest clinicians after your performance.
- 60-minute clinic from guest artist presented at 12:00 p.m. Monday & Tuesday.
- 45-minute performance by UM Symphonic Wind Ensemble featuring the guest artist in the Dennison Theatre at 1:00 p.m. Monday & Tuesday.
- First come, first served basis up to 24 bands.
- Applications and payments must be received by February 10, 2014
- Verification of acceptance and more information will be forthcoming.
- Click here to apply.
Guest Artist: Coming soon!
Questions: Contact James Smart, UM Director of Bands at firstname.lastname@example.org