- One-stop shop: my.umt.edu, includes Cyberbear, Academic Planner, UMConnect Student email and more!
- Advising Directory: Find the contact information for the primary advising contact for each department.
- List of Degrees and Majors: Great for locating major or minor requirements for all of UMs programs.
- Troubleshoot Cyberbear Error Messages: Useful information if you get an error during registration on Cyberbear.
- Academic Dates and Deadlines: Includes holidays, registration and payment deadlines
- Course Catalog: Use this to find out major requirements and General Education Requirement information.
- AP/IB/CLEP: The charts on this site will show you how your credits will transfer
- Planning & Registering for your Classes Video: https://youtu.be/mmwkSUk8ft8
- Video on General Education: https://youtu.be/-HKCUcEEOBM
- Bill Pay: https://youtu.be/3LR9kNpS4rs
- Personal Empowerment Through Self-Awareness (PETSA): You will get information about how to complete PETSA in your first semester. Make sure to do this quickly, as your spring semester registration will be put on hold until you complete it.
- Alcohol Edu: Required of all new students. You will receive an email on 7/28 inviting you to complete the course.
- Transit: Required of all new students. You will receive an email on 7/28 inviting you to complete this financial literacy course.
- Make sure you consistently check your UMConnect Student Email account
- Send Admissions your final high school transcripts or transfer transcripts from other colleges & universities
- Financial Education: Make sure to start thinking about your financial future. This program exists to help you make informed financial choices and take action to improve their present and long-term financial well-being.