How To Declare

Once you have made a decision on what major you would like to declare and have met with an advisor from that department, you can obtain a Change of Major form from either the Registrar's Office or the Undergraduate Advising Center (UAC), both located on the second floor of the Lommasson Center.  Fill out the appropriate information as indicated on the Change of Major form, then obtain the required signatures from the department of the major you are declaring to add it AND from an advisor in the UAC to drop Undeclared as your primary major.  Return the form to the Registrar's Office to be processed.

You will be assigned a new advisor within you major department to assist you with any future academic needs.  Though not necessarily your assigned advisor, primary advising contacts for each department can be found on the Advising Directory.