Text passion220 to 52855
Pursue Your Passions (PYP) Courses
PYP has developed three, key courses to help female founders and leaders succeed in a male-engineered world. Courses are designed for women, but open to all. We hope to generate networks of high-potential women and men who can befriend, mentor, and create opportunities for each other.
If you take three or four of our courses (we are developing more courses as we speak), you are eligible for a badge (micro-credential) from UMonline. Our hope is that you can leverage your badge with people in your network and community to showcase your professional or entrepreneurial development.
- Pursue Your Passions Course (Fall)
- For women with a vague business, nonprofit, or project idea or who want to buy/takeover a business. This course has students spend time evaluating their personal values and passions then assists in the exploration of that idea.
- Build Your Brand and Network (Spring)
- For women who have an business, nonprofit, or project idea or who are taking over a family business/buying a business. Also for women looking to change careers, go for a promotion, or who are just starting out in the workforce. Students learn how to build their personal pitch, but also how to strategically design their network, authentically.
- Business Basics (Winter)
- For women who have an business, nonprofit, or project idea, or who are taking over a family business/buying a business and are ready to get some support in the early stages of their business. The class gives introductions and resources to startup fundamentals and features business owners and supporters in the community.