University Assessment and Accreditation Committee
- January , 2018 2:00pm (UH004) AGENDA
What does the UAAC do?
- A major priority of the UAAC is to address the NWCCU requirements for the University's accreditation.
- Coordinates annual institutional and sector assessment activities.
- Ongoing assessment of Planning-Assessment Continuum activities.
- Compile and analyze institutional data,
- Receive and review sector annual assessment reports;
- Prepare and submit NWCCU-required review documentation,
- Prepare and publish an annual Institutional Assessment Report,
- Establish criteria and standards for University assessment activities, and
- Provide continuity and leadership in ongoing accreditation activities.
Nathan Lindsay, Associate Provost for Dynamic Learning and Accreditation Liaison Officer
- Tom Crady, Vice President for Enrollment & Student Affairs
- Reed Humphrey, Dean & Professor, College of Health Professions and Biomedical Sciences
- Jasmine Zink Laine, Academic Policy, Institutional Assessment & Accreditation Processes Manager, Office of the Provost
- Brenna Love, ASUM Vice President
- Cheryl Minnick, Staff Senator, Academic Enrichment Internship Coordinator & National Student Exchange
- Gilbert Quintero, Professor, Department of Anthropology
- Dawn Ressel, Associate Vice President for Planning, Budgeting, and Analysis
- Matt Semanoff, Chair Elect, Faculty Senate
- Roch Turner, Bitterroot College
- Scott Whittenburg, Vice President for Research and Creative Scholarship
- Shali Zhang, Dean, Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library
If you have questions about the University Assessment & Accreditation Committee, please contact Associate Provost Nathan Lindsay at 243-4689.