University Assessment and Accreditation Committee
A major priority of the UAAC is to address the NWCCU requirements for the University's accreditation.
The UAAC works closely with the University Planning Committee in developing and maintaining the Strategic Issues documentation.
Additionally, the UAAC has ongoing responsibility for assessment of Planning-Assessment Continuum activities. In addition, the Committee will coordinate annual institutional and sector assessment activities. To fulfill these responsibilities, the Assessment Committee will:
- Compile and analyze institutional data as outlined in the Institutional Assessment Plan,
- Receive and review sector annual assessment reports;
- Prepare and submit NWCCU-required review documentation,
- Prepare and publish an annual Institutional Assessment Report,
- Establish criteria and standards for campus/program assessment activities, and
- Provide continuity and leadership in ongoing accreditation activities.
Nathan Lindsay, Associate Provost for Dynamic Learning and Accreditation Liaison Officer
- Tom Crady, Vice President for Enrollment & Student Affairs
- Reed Humphrey, Dean & Professor, College of Health Professions and Biomedical Sciences
- Elizabeth Engebretson, ASUM Vice President
- Jasmine Zink Laine, Academic Policy, Institutional Assessment & Accreditation Processes Manager, Office of the Provost
- Cheryl Minnick, Staff Senator, Academic Enrichment Internship Coordinator & National Student Exchange
- Rebecca Power, Assistant to the President
- Gilbert Quintero, Professor, Department of Anthropology
- Dawn Ressel, Associate Vice President for Planning, Budgeting, and Analysis
- Matt Semanoff, Chair Elect, Faculty Senate
- Scott Whittenburg, Vice President for Research and Creative Scholarship
- Shali Zhang, Dean, Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library